Xero Shoes Prio – Men’s Minimalist Barefoot Trail and Road Running Shoe – Fitness, Athletic Zero Drop Sneaker Trail Running Shoes Men 2020
- The lightweight, flexible performance shoe for road running, trail running, fitness, CrossFit, hiking, and more…
- Foot-first design. Wide toe boxes let your toes spread and relax. Zero-drop, non-elevated sole for proper posture
- Low-to-the-ground for balance and agility. The flexible sole lets your feet bend and move naturally.
- FeelTrue sole gives you great traction, protection, and the stimulation and feedback your feet and brain want.
- IMPORTANT SIZING NOTE: As of August 20, 2019 the Prio was resized to fit “true to size.” We recommend ordering your typical shoe size. Of course, if this isn’t correct, you can exchange it for the right size.
How to Shop Online Safety Tips
From the convenience of manual shopping and next-day delivery to bargains and an endless catalog of clean items, online shopping has only grown in popularity. While increasing the availability of online shopping is convenient, it is also more cost-effective for scammers to trick buyers by paying for goods they do not receive or getting their personal information for a financial gain. What can you do?
Basic Safety Advice
- Keep the machine clean: keep the machine clean. Make sure all devices are connected to the Internet, including computers, smartphones and tablets, malware, and malware infections and app versions.
- Lock Down Your Login: Create long and unique access to all accounts and use multiple authentications if possible. Multi-factor authentication controls your online accounts by allowing the strongest authentication tools available, such as biometric data or a unique one-time code sent to your phone or mobile device.
- Use secure Wi-Fi: Using public Wi-Fi for online purchases in your favorite café is very convenient, but not secure. Don’t shop over public Wi-Fi; using a virtual private network (VPN) or phone access point instead.