Take your running beyond the trailhead with sense access. Built to bring you confidence on the trails, this shoe delivers comfort, protection and grip that will make every trail run even more fun. Salomon was born in 1947 in the heart of the French Alps and the birthplace of modern alpinism. Driven by a passion for skiing and design innovation, Francois Salomon and his son George designed and perfected much of the first modern ski equipment. During the following 60 years, Salomon’s commitment to innovative design and passion for mountain sports created a vast range of revolutionary new concepts in boots, skis and apparel and brought innovative solutions to footwear, apparel and equipment for hiking, adventure racing, mountaineering and trail running. Through performance-driven design, Salomon enhances mountain sports by converting new ideas into action and expanding the limits of possibility.
- 100% Synthetic
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately low-top from arch
- A generous fit is complimented by Salomon’s Energy cell midsole and Ortholite sockliner.
- The new Contagrip sole offers superior traction on soft or hard surfaces.
- Lighter than other shoes in its class, Access still offers toe and heel protection, along with stable support underfoot.
- Salomon 2 year limited warranty