Icons start at a young age. Give them a jump on outdoor development with the junior version of the icon. Xa pro 3D cswp junior, delivering the grip, stability and protection to propel them to legend status. Salomon was born in 1947 in the heart of the French Alps and the birthplace of modern alpinism. Driven by a passion for skiing and design innovation, Francois Salomon and his son George designed and perfected much of the first modern ski equipment. During the following 60 years, Salomon’s commitment to innovative design and passion for mountain sports created a vast range of revolutionary new concepts in boots, skis and apparel and brought innovative solutions to footwear, apparel and equipment for hiking, adventure racing, mountaineering and trail running. Through performance-driven design, Salomon enhances mountain sports by converting new ideas into action and expanding the limits of possibility.
- 100% Synthetic
- Man made sole
- Shaft measures approximately low-top from arch
- Because if there is a puddle, kids will definitely find it, we used a full waterproof bootie.
- Contagrip HT outsole combines the monster grip of a varied chevron pattern with a durable HT compound for durability and traction on all surfaces.
- Because a smaller shoe needs to be lighter for the same performance, we used a softer flexing sole and upper that’s appropriate for kids.
- Salomon 2 year limited warranty