Born in performance, designed for the trail. Delivering superior breathability, all terrain traction, and sock like fit for comfort on all surfaces. Youll find the Montrail F.K.T. Performance Shoe is a great all around performer, complete with Columbia quality and style. Engineered mesh upper with welded synthetic overlays and sock like fit for miles of comfort, these performance oriented shoes feature our lightweight TrailSHIELD midsole designed to absorb uneven terrain with a reactive system that keeps your foot secure. The full length rubber outsole incorporates directional lugs with 4mm height for durability and optimal traction. Ride heights: 18mm heel / 10 mm forefoot. Columbia offers these women’s shoes in multiple colors, with true-to-size fit.
- Rubber sole
- ADAPTIVE TERRAIN RESPONSE: Utilizing Mid-density EVA with our integrated TrailSHIELD protection plate, and layered on top of soft, reactive TPU foam that absorbs uneven terrain while keeping your foot stable.
- COMFORT MEETS FUNCTION: With the same fit as our original Caldorado, this new iteration is a more responsive trail runner offering the perfect blend of traction, support and breathability.
- STABLE FOOTING: The Montrail F.K.T. couples an external TPU heel counter to lock you into our new tri- density Trail Reaction System for secure comfort across a wide range of terrain.
- PERFORMANCE OUTSOLE: The full length rubber outsole is designed with directional lugs for durability and maximum traction on the trail. 4mm lug height provides for great running across gravel, over rocks, in the dirt, and on the street.
- SOCK LIKE FIT: Created for ultimate cool wearing comfort, these lightweight shoes incorporate a seamless textile upper with welded overlays for durability, its power-mesh sock fit and secondary lace cage forms unparalleled fit and support.