Feature & Men Trail Running Shoes
- Made in USA or Imported
- Rubber sole
- Trail Running Shoes: The Salomon Wildcross trail running shoes help you keep up the pace in wet, muddy conditions. Optimized drop and stack height give you just the right amount of stability
- Stability and Speed: With multi-directional lugs for extra grip and Dream Tex wings to keep your foot securely in place, these trail running shoes offer you stability and grip so you can focus your on speed
- Go The Distance: Whether you love road running in your neighborhood, an escape to a local trail, or something more rugged, Salomon makes shoes that ensure you have a smooth ride on any and all terrain
- Time To Play: Whether you are into trail running, hiking, backpacking, or mountaineering, Salomon has shoes and gear for kids, men and women to help you conquer a new distance, personal record, or event
- Since 1947 Salomon has created innovative outdoor sports gear. From running and hiking to backpacking, skiing and more, our shoes, boots, bags, apparel and accessories help make any path your own
Men’s Trail Running Shoes
Combining the latest technologies and fabrics, the WILDCROSS keeps up the pace in muddy conditions. With multi-directional lugs for extra grip and SensiFit wings to keep your foot securely in place, you can focus your attention on picking up the speed. Weโ€ve also optimized the drop and stack height to give you just the right amount of stability.
How to Buy Running Shoes. Running shoes significantly increase the comfort of running shoes on local trails, in the forest or during marathons. The right partner can help prevent accidents and injuries, and the wrong partner can increase your risk of injury. Therefore, buying the right running shoes is a good decision, especially for enthusiastic runners. What is cushioning? Cushioning is the shoe’s ability to absorb part of the impact. Not all running shoes have the same cushioning. Max running shoes usually have thicker soles. The correct terminology is pile height, they offer more shock absorption and also weigh more. Personal preference aside, a shoe with maximum cushioning is recommended for heavier runners and for daytime training in general, especially long distance runs where comfort and prevention are most important. Running shoes with minimal cushioning are closer to the ground, weigh less and offer less impact protection. They are generally reserved for lighter and more efficient runners who use them for faster days of training or even racing.