Feature & Men Trail Running Shoes
- Made in USA or Imported
- Rubber sole
- Heel measures approximately 1″
- TRAIL RUNNING SHOES: These lightweight, low-top hiking & trail running shoes combine style & function with protective coated-leather uppers & an aggressive grip so you can make any trail your own.
- ANY PATH YOUR WAY: With its ultra-durable, all-terrain grip the Salomon Pathfinder line of shoes is perfect for walking, hiking, backpacking, or trail running on every type of terrain.
- GO THE DISTANCE: Whether you love daily road running in your neighborhood, an escape to a local trail, or something more rugged, Salomon makes shoes that ensure you have a smooth ride on any & all terrain.
- TIME TO PLAY: Whether you are into trail running, hiking, backpacking, or mountaineering, Salomon has shoes & gear for kids, men & women to help you conquer a new distance, personal record, or event!
- SINCE 1947 Salomon has used our passion for outdoor sports & innovation to create progressive gear. Our road & trail running shoes, hiking sneakers, boots, & water shoes help make any path your own.
Men’s Trail Running Shoes
Salomon Men’s PATHFINDER, Vetiver/Olive Night/Peat, 11
How to Buy Running Shoes. Running shoes greatly increase the comfort of running shoes on local trails, forests or marathons. The right partner can help prevent accidents and injuries, and the wrong partner can increase the risk of injury. So, buying the right running shoes is a good decision, especially for avid runners. The first sneaker buyer? Before we dive into our reviews, take a moment to read this sneaker buying guide. What is the most important thing to consider when choosing a sneaker? Do you really need sneakers? How much are you spending and which brand is the best? In this video, we’ll answer all of these questions and more. Do you need running shoes? The short answer is yes. As you run, your feet perform a simple movement called a running stride, land on your heel, roll from heel to toe, and finally take off. When you step on your feet while running, you are applying force one and a half to three times your body weight. A sneaker has two main functions. First, absorb some of the shock, this is called cushioning, and second, steer or encourage your feet to move safely and effectively while walking. These shoes are designed and optimized for this simple movement. In other sports there are other movements, sudden changes in speed and direction, stops, jumps, turns. When you bring shoes designed for other sports, you don’t get the benefits sneakers should and potentially put yourself at a higher risk of injury.