Feature & Road Running Shoes Best
- Rubber sole
- THIS SHOE IS FOR: The Ravenna 11 is perfect for runners who want a lightweight, supportive shoe that straddles the line between training and racing.
- SUPPORT AND CUSHION: Provides just the right amount of stability and support, great for overpronation while providing a lightweight, flexible and responsive cushioning. Ideal for road running, cross training, the gym or wherever you might want to take them! Predecessor: Ravenna 10
- FAST CUSHIONING: BioMoGo DNA midsole cushioning and rebounding rubber deliver comfort without adding extra weight – perfect for days when you’re working on your speed.
- HOLISTIC SUPPORT: We’ve shifted our focus beyond the feet to the most injury-prone part of a runner’s body: the knees. GuideRails support keeps you moving comfortably by keeping excess movement in check.
- QUICK TRANSITIONS: The Midfoot Transition Zone is shaped to go from heel to toe quickly.
Best Road Running Shoes
How to Choose Running Shoes Whether you’re running for fun or preparing for a marathon, the right running shoes create the right foundation for your entire body, can prevent injury, and make your runs even more enjoyable. Ultimately, the right pair will work well from the start and complement your running style. 1. Think about where you want to run. Are you usually on the road? Or are you walking along paths and gravel roads? You can choose shoes for running, running or cross country. 2. Decide if you want to cushion more or less under your feet. Want to ride the clouds with maximum cushioning, or feel the ground beneath your feet? Cushioning (material thickness under the midsole and foam resistance) and heel drop are two factors to consider when designing a running shoe. 3. Understand if you need any support for walking. Most runners can opt for neutral shoes, but if your foot rolls in or out, there are shoes that can help you. 4. Make sure the shoes fit. Your shoes should fit snugly from the outset and avoid running-in periods.