Feature & Road Running Shoes Best
- Synthetic sole
- SHOE SIZE: “B” = Medium width, “D” = Wide width, “2A” = Narrow width, “2E” = Extra wide width
- FOOT SUPPORT: Ideal for runners with all arches looking for support. Our new Guiderail Support System focuses beyond the feet to the most injury-prone part of a runner’s body: the knees. GuideRails keep you moving comfortably by keeping excess movement in check.
- CUSHIONED FEEL: Soft and protective, these shoes provide just the right amount of cushion in each step to let you float through your run, walk and everyday life.
- BALANCED, SOFT CUSHIONING: BioMoGo DNA and DNA LOFT cushioning work together to provide a just-right softness underfoot without losing responsiveness and durability—yet it feels lighter than ever.
- MODERNIZED FIT: Engineered mesh and the 3D Fit Print upper provide the structure and proven fit of this Go-To Shoe with a streamlined look.
Best Road Running Shoes
How to Choose Running Shoes Whether you’re running for fun or preparing for a marathon, the right running shoes create the right foundation for your entire body, can prevent injury, and make your runs even more enjoyable. Ultimately, the right pair will work well from the start and complement your running style. 1. Think about where you want to run. Are you usually on the road? Or are you walking along paths and gravel roads? You can choose shoes for running, running or cross country. 2. Decide if you want to cushion more or less under your feet. Want to ride the clouds with maximum cushioning, or feel the ground beneath your feet? Cushioning (material thickness under the midsole and foam resistance) and heel drop are two factors to consider when designing a running shoe. 3. Understand if you need any support for walking. Most runners can opt for neutral shoes, but if your foot rolls in or out, there are shoes that can help you. 4. Make sure the shoes fit. Your shoes should fit snugly from the outset and avoid running-in periods.