Feature & Road Running Shoes Best
- Made in USA or Imported
- THIS SHOE IS FOR: With its maximum support and generous fit, the Addiction is great for both runners and walkers. If you’re looking for comfort or pain relief and haven’t found it in standard performance running shoes, this shoe might be your perfect match.
- SUPER-SOFT CUSHIONING: BioMoGo DNA, our proprietary cushioning,adapts to your stride, weight and speed. Why? So it can help protect you by reducing impact on your joints.
- MAXIMUM SUPPORT: Our Extended Progressive Diagonal Rollbar (PDRB) is a support system for your entire body. It strategically positions arch support to guide and keep your body in its natural path of motion.
- GENEROUS FIT: Sometimes you need a little extra room to move around in. So if you need a roomier shoe for flat or high-volume feet or specialized orthotics, your search is over.
- WEAR TESTERS SAY: “I like the fit and cushioning of the shoes. The shoes were extremely comfortable when you first put them on. This is one of the key indicators that I will mostly likely buy the shoe. Also, the cushioning felt like it provides plenty of support.”
Best Road Running Shoes
How to Buy Running Shoes Running shoes can have a big impact on your comfort when running, whether it’s running on a local trail, through the woods, or participating in a marathon. The right torque can also help you avoid accidents and injury, while the wrong torque can increase the risk of injury. Therefore, buying the right pair of running shoes is a big decision, especially for the keen runner. Strategic Purchasing. Buy in stores specializing in running. When shopping for a new pair of running shoes, it is best to go to a small store that specializes in running rather than a large store. In general, employees of specialty stores will be more informed and will have more time per customer. A good salesperson will ask you many questions about your style and running habits to determine the style of shoe that is right for you. They will ask you how many kilometers you cover in a week, if you run road or cross country, and if you are currently training for a race or a marathon. The seller may also perform tests to determine its performance. They may watch you run on the treadmill to see if you overbend (turn your foot inward) or supinate (turn your foot outward) when your foot hits the ground. They may also do an arch test to determine if your arch is normal, high, or low. These factors will help you determine which type of running shoe is best for you.