Feature & Men Trail Running Shoes
- RELIABLE PROTECTION: Nord Trail Phoenix Work Shoes for Men protect your feet and ankles with alloy metal toe caps, anti-slip outsoles, and shock-absorbent insoles. Meets ASTM F2413-17 and ASTM F1677-05 safety standards for the workplace.
- NONSLIP OUTSOLE: Made of durable and high traction rubber, the anti-skid slip-resistant outsoles provide a strong grip on wet or greasy floors, preventing unwanted falls and injuries while on the job.
- LIGHTWEIGHT DESIGN: Weighing a mere 1 Lb per shoe, Phoenix sneakers are comfortable and protective without any excess weight. The faux leather upper and breathable mesh paneling keep your feet fresh and dry throughout the work day.
- HIGH ENDURANCE: Featuring our exclusive turbo air foam, SILVADUR insoles offer a carefully engineered upgrade in performance and comfort. Designed to absorb shock, neutralize odor, and return energy to your feet with every step.
- MULTIPURPOSE SHOE: Whether you are a chef at a restaurant, an industrial professional, or construction worker, Phoenix by Nord Trail is the wear-resistant athletic shoe you need to feel safe and comfortable while you work.
Men’s Trail Running Shoes
Founded in 2012, Nord Trail offers you the latest in hiking and safety footwear technology. Our products are made from the finest quality materials, crafted for long-lasting durability and sustained comfort, and all within family friendly pricing. Whether you are the hardcore adventure seeker, the weekend warrior, or the employee in need of industry standard safety boots, we invite you to #FindYourTrail.
How to Buy Running Shoes. Running shoes greatly increase the comfort of running shoes on local trails, forests or marathons. The right partner can help prevent accidents and injuries, and the wrong partner can increase the risk of injury. So, buying the right running shoes is a good decision, especially for avid runners. The first sneaker buyer? Before we dive into our reviews, take a moment to read this sneaker buying guide. What is the most important thing to consider when choosing a sneaker? Do you really need sneakers? How much are you spending and which brand is the best? In this video, we’ll answer all of these questions and more. Do you need running shoes? The short answer is yes. As you run, your feet perform a simple movement called a running stride, land on your heel, roll from heel to toe, and finally take off. When you step on your feet while running, you are applying force one and a half to three times your body weight. A sneaker has two main functions. First, absorb some of the shock, this is called cushioning, and second, steer or encourage your feet to move safely and effectively while walking. These shoes are designed and optimized for this simple movement. In other sports there are other movements, sudden changes in speed and direction, stops, jumps, turns. When you bring shoes designed for other sports, you don’t get the benefits sneakers should and potentially put yourself at a higher risk of injury.