Nike Men’s Low-Top Sneakers Trail Running Shoes Men 2020
- Leather /Synthetic
- Vendor Name: NIKE
- Style No: 687977-602
- Material : Leather /Synthetic
- Descr : AIR MAX LTD 3
- Color : GYM RED/GYM RED
How to Shop Online Safety Tips
From the convenience of manual shopping and next-day delivery to bargains and an endless catalog of clean items, online shopping has only grown in popularity. While increasing the availability of online shopping is convenient, it is also more cost-effective for scammers to trick buyers by paying for goods they do not receive or getting their personal information for a financial gain. What can you do?
Tips For Online Shopping
- Think before clicking: Watch out for ads that encourage people to click on links. If you get an interesting offer, don’t click on the link. Instead, go directly to your business website and make sure the offer is legal.
- Do your homework: Scammers love to create fake e-commerce sites. To make a purchase, read the comments to hear what others are saying about the trader. It also searches for a physical location and all customer service information. It is also good to call the trader to confirm that they are legitimate.
- Remember your payment method: It’s much better to use a credit card than a debit card. If something goes wrong, there will be more credit card protection. You can also use a third-party payment service instead of your credit card. Many services, such as Google Pay, are used to pay for purchases without giving the seller your credit card information directly.
- See what you’re giving: Make a note of the type of information the transaction has been collected to complete the transaction. If the seller requests more information than you want to share with them, cancel the transaction. You only need to fill in the required fields at the time of purchase and you are not allowed to store your payment information in your profile. If your account automatically stores it, the saved payment information will be created and deleted after the purchase.
- Track your bank and credit card statements: Check for unauthorized access to your account. A good diary goes hand in hand with cybersecurity management. Another tip to track your activity is setting up notifications so that when your credit card is used, you’ll receive an email or text message with event information.