Feature & Men Trail Running Shoes
- Rubber sole
- TPU Rubber material of sole possesses high durability for prolonging the wearing time of our shoes.
- Mesh upper design,keeps the feet dry and breathable, makes you fell comfortable while exercising.
- Breathing Insole – The interior of the shoe is designed with a honeycomb hole to absorb sweat and deodorize, allowing your feet to breathe freely.
- Sneakers – The sole is made of Hollow Carved technology , have high flexibility providing stable support and optimal shock absorption for sports.
- Perfect for casual, walking, travel, running, jogging,training, physical exercises and other light sports etc.
Men’s Trail Running Shoes
The shoe dramatically improves the comfort of a running shoe for running on local trails, forests or marathons. The right partner can help prevent accidents and injuries, and the wrong partner can increase the risk of injury. Therefore, buying the right running shoes is a good decision, especially for avid runners. What is a sneaker drop? From heel to toe, including sag, differentiations are all ways of indicating the height difference in millimeters between the heel of the shoe and the toe. Traditional sneakers have a drop height of 10 to 12 millimeters, low drop sneakers are usually 4 to 6 millimeters, and there is a whole category of zero drop footwear. A higher drop will help you land on the heel, and a lower drop will help you land on the midfoot or forefoot. This is a personal preference, although we recommend the traditional drop for beginners as low drop shoes can overload the calves. What makes high-end shoes? More expensive or higher end sneakers will have things like a removable sock liner, memory foam in areas like the ankle, seamless construction, knit upper, etc. But are they worth the price? If they are comfortable or suit you better, then yes. As we said, the first thing to think about is comfort.]