Feature & Men Trail Running Shoes
- Made in USA or Imported
- Rubber sole
- Trail Running Shoes: The Salomon Wildcross trail running shoes help you keep up the pace in wet, muddy conditions. Optimized drop and stack height give you just the right amount of stability
- Stability and Speed: With multi-directional lugs for extra grip and Dream Tex wings to keep your foot securely in place, these trail running shoes offer you stability and grip so you can focus your on speed
- Go The Distance: Whether you love road running in your neighborhood, an escape to a local trail, or something more rugged, Salomon makes shoes that ensure you have a smooth ride on any and all terrain
- Time To Play: Whether you are into trail running, hiking, backpacking, or mountaineering, Salomon has shoes and gear for kids, men and women to help you conquer a new distance, personal record, or event
- Since 1947 Salomon has created innovative outdoor sports gear. From running and hiking to backpacking, skiing and more, our shoes, boots, bags, apparel and accessories help make any path your own
Men’s Trail Running Shoes
Combining the latest technologies and fabrics, the WILDCROSS keeps up the pace in muddy conditions. With multi-directional lugs for extra grip and SensiFit wings to keep your foot securely in place, you can focus your attention on picking up the speed. Weโ€ve also optimized the drop and stack height to give you just the right amount of stability.
How to Buy Running Shoes. We bring you a comprehensive list of the best places to find the shoes your feet have been looking for. Buying sneakers online can be tricky, so we decided to tackle the challenge presented in this article. Whether you’re looking for the same brand as before, or starting from scratch, these are the best places to find that perfect pair of shoes that will take you to the next level of running. Your local racing store. The first place to look for a new pair of sneakers is at your local sports store. The expertise of the best shoes for you can only be discovered in person with someone who can point you in the right direction. Types of Running Shoes. There are three different types of shoes: neutral, stable, and motion controlled. Each shoe type offers different qualities for different running styles. Neutral sneakers. This type of shoe is suitable for neutral runners with mid-arches. Neutral running shoes can also be useful for high arch runners who are in supination, also known as underpronation. The neutral shoe offers cushioning and support in the midsole that’s designed to absorb shock. Stability running shoe. The stable shoe is designed for runners with mild to moderate skew, with a low or flat arch. They provide ample midsole support and cushioning. These shoes can help distribute shock and minimize overstrain. Motion controlled Running Shoes. These running shoes can be a great option for runners with moderate to severe strain. The Motion Control shoe has extra built-in support and a flatter sole. This combination can help combat over-pronation and stabilize the foot.