Feature & Men Trail Running Shoes
- Synthetic sole
- AWARD-WINNING – Designed for unbeatable performance on technical terrain, La Sportiva’s Bushido Trail Running Shoe has earned the Editors’ Choice award from Trail Runner magazine
- LIGHTWEIGHT – Low profile design weighs only 10.50 oz (298g), making it a go-to for long distance off road running; STB Control construction utilizes a TPU frame that wraps under foot to provide maximum stability and responsiveness without extra weight
- HIGH PERFORMANCE PROTECTION – Outsole lugs have rounded edges and overlap the midsole for added traction and enhanced stability on off-camber terrain; Dual-density compressed EVA rock guard in forefoot/TPU Shank helps prevent bruising
- BREATHABLE – AirMesh uppers, lateral mesh inserts, and Stretch AirMesh tongue work together to keep feet dry and help prevent blisters; Internal slip-on construction fits the foot like a sock without causing excessive pressure
- STABILITY & CONTROL – Dual-Density FriXion XT V-Groove with Impact Brake System provides excellent stability on steep descents, slick trails; Confidently navigate rocks, roots, and other obstacles with the aggressive, sticky rubberized sole
Men’s Trail Running Shoes
The award-winning La Sportiva Bushido is a popular high-performance trail running shoe for men. Designed to excel in technical terrain, the Bushido delivers innovative features in a lightweight, yet durable package. Dual-density compressed EVA rock guard and TPU Shank protect feet from bruising, while STB Control construction includes a TPU frame that wraps under the foot to provide maximum stability and responsiveness. Say goodbye to blisters: the Airmesh uppers and tongue are highly breathable and moisture wicking, but keep out sand, sticks and other trail detritus. From mountain crags to desert canyons, the Bushido trail runner offers versatility and control. Dual-Density FriXion XT V-Groove sole with Impact Brake System allows you to stop on a dime, even on steep, muddy terrain or wet rock.
How to Buy Running Shoes. Running shoes significantly increase the comfort of running shoes on local trails, in the forest or during marathons. The right partner can help prevent accidents and injuries, and the wrong partner can increase your risk of injury. Therefore, buying the right running shoes is a good decision, especially for enthusiastic runners. What is cushioning? Cushioning is the shoe’s ability to absorb part of the impact. Not all running shoes have the same cushioning. Max running shoes usually have thicker soles. The correct terminology is pile height, they offer more shock absorption and also weigh more. Personal preference aside, a shoe with maximum cushioning is recommended for heavier runners and for daytime training in general, especially long distance runs where comfort and prevention are most important. Running shoes with minimal cushioning are closer to the ground, weigh less and offer less impact protection. They are generally reserved for lighter and more efficient runners who use them for faster days of training or even racing.