Feature & Men Trail Running Shoes
- Synthetic sole
- STABLE AND SUPPORTIVE – A snug fit around the midfoot provides stability and extra padding around the achilles area helps to stabilize and secure the heel during lifts.
- SUPER COMFORTABLE DESIGN – The outsole technology in the sole of the shoe ensures the foot has the flexibility and freedom to move naturally for the most powerful movements and the padding around the heel makes for one of our most comfortable shoes yet.
- DURABLE AND PROTECTIVE – The technology on the upper delivers traction and durability on rope climbs, an enhanced toe bumper and specifically designed heel slider provides protection whilst decreasing wall drag on hand stand push ups.
- GRAPHENE GRIP – Graphene enhanced rubber outsoles deliver maximum traction during heavy and powerful lifts.
- ALL ROUND LIFTING AND TRAINING SHOE – A super versatile shoe that is great for Olympic lifting and general cross training workouts.
Men’s Trail Running Shoes
The shoe greatly enhances the comfort of a running shoe on local trails, in the woods or on marathons. The right partner can help prevent accidents and injury, and the wrong partner can increase the risk of injury. Therefore, buying the right running shoes is a good decision, especially for avid runners. What is the stability of the sneaker? We could talk for hours about pronation, hyperpronation, stability, movement control, but recent science has debunked most of the myths surrounding pronation and sneaker selection, so we’ll only mention what matters. If you have ankle instability and / or trouble walking while running, look for supportive or stable shoes. So stand on one leg for a minute, then stand on the other. Hesitate? You definitely need to train your ankles and general stability, but you will probably need shoes for stability as well. Or not necessarily. Even shoes that are not strictly positioned as stable can have some intrinsic stability, largely dependent on the structure or deconstruction of their upper.