Feature & Men Trail Running Shoes
- Synthetic sole
- AirMesh Upper – Provides excellent ventilation and breathability.
- Seamless Construction – Reduces skin irritation and friction within the shoes.
- Innovative MicroLite Skeleton Application – Add structure and stability.
- FlexGuard Microfibre Inserts – Further enhances the comfort of the shoe.
- TrailCage System – Provides structure and a snug fit while integrating with the lacing system.
Men’s Trail Running Shoes
Akyra carbon/tropic blue talla: 43
The shoe greatly enhances the comfort of a running shoe on local trails, in the woods or on marathons. The right partner can help prevent accidents and injury, and the wrong partner can increase the risk of injury. Therefore, buying the right running shoes is a good decision, especially for avid runners. What is the stability of the sneaker? We could talk for hours about pronation, hyperpronation, stability, movement control, but recent science has debunked most of the myths surrounding pronation and sneaker selection, so we’ll only mention what matters. If you have ankle instability and / or trouble walking while running, look for supportive or stable shoes. So stand on one leg for a minute, then stand on the other. Hesitate? You definitely need to train your ankles and general stability, but you will probably need shoes for stability as well. Or not necessarily. Even shoes that are not strictly positioned as stable can have some intrinsic stability, largely dependent on the structure or deconstruction of their upper.