[tabby title=”Buyer Guide”]
- Made in the USA or Imported
- GRAPHENE OUTSOLE FOR SUPERIOR TRACTION – Graphene grip (G-Grip) for better traction and increased outsole durability across all terrains, from mud to wet mountain rock and hard-packed trails.
- 4MM DROP – The low drop brings your foot closer to the ground, allowing you to run and react over obstacles and technical trails, still delivering protection, support and comfort.
- ADDED COMFORT – A breathable mesh upper with protective overlays creates one of the most comfortable lightweight trail shoes around; lightweight, flexible rock plate provides increased comfort with underfoot impact protection.
- LIGHTWEIGHT CUSHIONED RUNNING SHOES – POWERFLOW midsole gives 10% better shock absorption and 15% better energy return than standard midsoles; addition of the next-generation METAPLATE gives even more underfoot protection.
- FLEXIBILITY & PROTECTION – As feet begin to swell on longer adventures, you can gain extra comfort thanks to the ADAPTERWEB upper design which sees the materials adapt to your changing foot shape and natural movements.
INOV-8 MEN’S ROCLITE G 290 V2 LIGHTWEIGHT GRAPHENE G-GRIP TRAIL RUNNING SHOES The outstanding all-rounder that does it all.The women’s ROCLITE G 290 trail running shoe with revolutionary graphene grip (G-Grip) delivers the ultimate in traction over multiple terrains.Packed with protective features, weighing just 290g and boasting a 4mm drop, it’s designed for speed. Race fast with confidence.FEATURES: – Light & flexible – Totally versatile – Perfect for mountain rock, muddy grass and hard packed trails SPECIFICATIONS: – Fit Scale: 3 – Drop: 4 mm – Footbed: 6 mm – Lug Depth: 6 mm- Midsole: POWERFLOW – Midsole Stack: Heel 11 mm / Forefoot 7 mm – Shank: META-PLATE – Sole Compound: G-GRIP – Product Weight: 290 g / 10.15 oz MEN’S TRAIL RUNNING SHOES Boasting the ultimate grip, our menโ€s trail running shoes will keep you upright as you race over the worldโ€s most varied trails, from soft sticky mud to hard rocky terrain.
[random_content group_id=”20″ num_posts=”1″]