Feature & Road Running Shoes Best
- Gum Rubber sole
- Light, flexible and nimble, the natural ride of the PureGrit 7 is designed to help your feet instinctively read, process and react to the trail.
- Confidently dig and grip into any surface with a mix of splay lugs, hex lugs, and our exclusive Sticky Rubber outsole.
- An Ariaprene tongue wrap provides a secure fit, quickly drains water, and repels the dirt and debris that thought they could hitch a free ride.
- Trail rubber outsole for additional off-road traction
- Directional lugs for quicker transitions
Best Road Running Shoes
Connect yourself to the ground with the light and close-fitting trail running shoe PureGrit 7. Run safely on any surface with omnidirectional power.
How to Choose Running Shoes Whether you’re running for fun or preparing for a marathon, the right running shoes create the right foundation for your entire body, can prevent injury, and make your runs even more enjoyable. Ultimately, the right pair will work well from the start and complement your running style. 1. Think about where you want to run. Are you usually on the road? Or are you walking along paths and gravel roads? You can choose shoes for running, running or cross country. 2. Decide if you want to cushion more or less under your feet. Want to ride the clouds with maximum cushioning, or feel the ground beneath your feet? Cushioning (material thickness under the midsole and foam resistance) and heel drop are two factors to consider when designing a running shoe. 3. Understand if you need any support for walking. Most runners can opt for neutral shoes, but if your foot rolls in or out, there are shoes that can help you. 4. Make sure the shoes fit. Your shoes should fit snugly from the outset and avoid running-in periods.