Feature & Road Running Shoes Best
- Made in USA or Imported
- Synthetic sole
- THIS SHOE IS FOR: With its maximum support and generous fit, the Addiction is great for both runners and walkers. If you’re looking for comfort or pain relief and haven’t found it in standard performance running shoes, this shoe might be your perfect match.
- SUPER-SOFT CUSHIONING: BioMoGo DNA, our proprietary cushioning,adapts to your stride, weight and speed. Why? So it can help protect you by reducing impact on your joints.
- MAXIMUM SUPPORT: Our Extended Progressive Diagonal Rollbar (PDRB) is a support system for your entire body. It strategically positions arch support to guide and keep your body in its natural path of motion.
- GENEROUS FIT: Sometimes you need a little extra room to move around in. So if you need a roomier shoe for flat or high-volume feet or specialized orthotics, your search is over.
- WEAR TESTERS SAY: “I like the fit and cushioning of the shoes. The shoes were extremely comfortable when you first put them on. This is one of the key indicators that I will mostly likely buy the shoe. Also, the cushioning felt like it provides plenty of support.”
Best Road Running Shoes
How to Buy Running Shoes. Running shoes can have a huge impact on how comfortable you run, whether it’s on a local trail, in the forest, or during a marathon. The right pair can also help prevent accidents and injury, and the wrong pair can increase the risk of injury. Therefore, buying the right pair of running shoes is a good decision, especially for the avid runner. Shop Strategically. Be prepared to spend some money. There is no hard and fast rule on how much it costs to spend on a pair of sneakers, but you can usually expect around $70-120. Running shoes are an investment: the right pair will help you run comfortably and avoid injury and accidents. Buying a good pair of sneakers now can save you money on treatment bills or physical therapist appointments. Don’t be fooled into buying cheap sneakers just because you found them in a cheap basement. You also shouldn’t consume too many products from the latest brands that claim to be using the very latest racing technology. It is unlikely that any of these options will be the perfect shoe for you.