Feature & On Running Shoes Near Me
- Made in USA or Imported
- Gum Rubber sole
- THIS SHOE IS FOR: Runners who need support and love all the bells and whistles. This shoe combines our best cushioning with seriously innovative GuideRails support. The result is a shoe that feels incredibly comfortable mile after mile.
- SUPER-SOFT CUSHIONING: The DNA LOFT cushioning provides a soft, luxurious feeling underfoot without losing responsiveness or durability.
- MAXIMUM COMFORT: New OrthoLite sockliner provides premium step-in comfort.
- PLUSH FIT: The plush feel of an internal stretch bootie surrounds your foot and moves and expands with your stride. The engineered mesh upper and 3D Fit Print technology only enhance the fit.
- HOLISTIC SUPPORT: We’ve shifted our focus beyond the feet to the most injury-prone part of a runner’s body: the knees. GuideRails support keeps you moving comfortably by keeping excess movement in check.
Running Shoes Store Near Me
How to Choose Running Shoes Whether you’re running for fun or preparing for a marathon, the right running shoes create the right foundation for your entire body, can prevent injury, and make your runs even more enjoyable. Ultimately, the right pair will work well from the start and complement your running style. 1. Think about where you want to run. Are you usually on the road? Or are you walking along paths and gravel roads? You can choose shoes for running, running or cross country. 2. Decide if you want to cushion more or less under your feet. Want to ride the clouds with maximum cushioning, or feel the ground beneath your feet? Cushioning (material thickness under the midsole and foam resistance) and heel drop are two factors to consider when designing a running shoe. 3. Understand if you need any support for walking. Most runners can opt for neutral shoes, but if your foot rolls in or out, there are shoes that can help you. 4. Make sure the shoes fit. Your shoes should fit snugly from the outset and avoid running-in periods.