Feature & On Running Shoes Near Me
- Gum Rubber sole
- THIS SHOE IS FOR: Runners who want pure luxury right at their feet. Super-soft cushioning, innovative support and a plush fit add up to maximum comfort. This is Brooks most cushioned shoe for feet that are looking for support!
- PLUSH FIT: The plush interior liner surrounds your foot and moves and expands with your unique running stride. The engineered mesh upper and 3D Fit Print technology only enhance the fit.
- FOOT SUPPORT: Ideal for runners looking for support. Our Guiderail Support System focuses beyond the feet to the most injury-prone part of a runner’s body: the knees. GuideRails keep you moving comfortably by keeping excess movement in check.
- SUPER-SOFT CUSHIONING: The reconfigured midsole and outsole ratio allows an increase in DNA LOFT for even more extreme softness underfoot without losing responsiveness or durability on your run. An OrthoLite sockliner provides premium step-in comfort.
- SECURE FIT: The 3D Fit Print saddle applies strategic stretch and structure for an impeccably secure fit.
Running Shoes Store Near Me
How to Buy Running Shoes Running shoes can have a big impact on your comfort when running, whether it’s running on a local trail, through the woods, or participating in a marathon. The right torque can also help you avoid accidents and injury, while the wrong torque can increase the risk of injury. Therefore, buying the right pair of running shoes is a big decision, especially for the keen runner. Strategic Purchasing. Buy in stores specializing in running. When shopping for a new pair of running shoes, it is best to go to a small store that specializes in running rather than a large store. In general, employees of specialty stores will be more informed and will have more time per customer. A good salesperson will ask you many questions about your style and running habits to determine the style of shoe that is right for you. They will ask you how many kilometers you cover in a week, if you run road or cross country, and if you are currently training for a race or a marathon. The seller may also perform tests to determine its performance. They may watch you run on the treadmill to see if you overbend (turn your foot inward) or supinate (turn your foot outward) when your foot hits the ground. They may also do an arch test to determine if your arch is normal, high, or low. These factors will help you determine which type of running shoe is best for you.