Feature & On Running Shoes Near Me
- Felt sole
- THIS SHOE IS FOR: The Ricochet 2 is perfect for runners who like a soft yet springy ride that cushions while returning energy at the same time.
- ENERGIZED CUSHIONING: BioMoGo DNA and DNA AMP cushioning work together to provide a light, responsive ride that gives more energy back to you.
- INCOGNITO COMFORT: Comfort goes into stealth mode inside the sleek simplicity of the Fit Knit upper. A hidden heel wrap and sueded heel tab prevent irritation.
- QUICK TRANSITIONS: A flexible, arrow-point pattern on the outsole helps you move from heel to toe quickly, without losing energy.
- WEAR TESTERS SAY: “The forefoot provided a nice ride, return and cushion regardless of length of run. The ride of the shoe was flexible and felt light. The weight and cushioning of the shoe made it ideal for tempo and speed workouts.”
Running Shoes Store Near Me
How to Buy Running Shoes. Running shoes can have a huge impact on how comfortable you run, whether it’s on a local trail, in the forest, or during a marathon. The right pair can also help prevent accidents and injury, and the wrong pair can increase the risk of injury. Therefore, buying the right pair of running shoes is a good decision, especially for the avid runner. Shop Strategically. Be prepared to spend some money. There is no hard and fast rule on how much it costs to spend on a pair of sneakers, but you can usually expect around $70-120. Running shoes are an investment: the right pair will help you run comfortably and avoid injury and accidents. Buying a good pair of sneakers now can save you money on treatment bills or physical therapist appointments. Don’t be fooled into buying cheap sneakers just because you found them in a cheap basement. You also shouldn’t consume too many products from the latest brands that claim to be using the very latest racing technology. It is unlikely that any of these options will be the perfect shoe for you.