Feature & On Running Shoes Near Me
- Made in USA or Imported
- Gum Rubber sole
- THIS SHOE IS FOR: With its maximum support and generous fit, the Addiction is great for both runners and walkers. If you’re looking for comfort or pain relief and haven’t found it in standard performance running shoes, this shoe might be your perfect match.
- SUPER-SOFT CUSHIONING: BioMoGo DNA, our proprietary cushioning,adapts to your stride, weight and speed. Why? So it can help protect you by reducing impact on your joints.
- MAXIMUM SUPPORT: Our Extended Progressive Diagonal Rollbar (PDRB) is a support system for your entire body. It strategically positions arch support to guide and keep your body in its natural path of motion.
- GENEROUS FIT: Sometimes you need a little extra room to move around in. So if you need a roomier shoe for flat or high-volume feet or specialized orthotics, your search is over.
- WEAR TESTERS SAY: “I like the fit and cushioning of the shoes. The shoes were extremely comfortable when you first put them on. This is one of the key indicators that I will mostly likely buy the shoe. Also, the cushioning felt like it provides plenty of support.”
Running Shoes Store Near Me
How to Choose Running Shoes Whether you’re running for fun or preparing for a marathon, the right running shoes create the right foundation for your entire body, can prevent injury, and make your runs even more enjoyable. Ultimately, the right pair will work well from the start and complement your running style. 1. Think about where you want to run. Are you usually on the road? Or are you walking along paths and gravel roads? You can choose shoes for running, running or cross country. 2. Decide if you want to cushion more or less under your feet. Want to ride the clouds with maximum cushioning, or feel the ground beneath your feet? Cushioning (material thickness under the midsole and foam resistance) and heel drop are two factors to consider when designing a running shoe. 3. Understand if you need any support for walking. Most runners can opt for neutral shoes, but if your foot rolls in or out, there are shoes that can help you. 4. Make sure the shoes fit. Your shoes should fit snugly from the outset and avoid running-in periods.