Feature & On Running Shoes Near Me
- Rubber sole
- THIS SHOE IS FOR: The Launch 7 is perfect for runners who want a streamlined, race-ready shoe that still has enough cushioning for everyday training.
- FAST CUSHIONING: BioMoGo DNA midsole cushioning and rebounding rubber deliver comfort without adding extra weight – perfect for days when you’re working on your speed.
- LIGHTWEIGHT FIT: The one-piece mesh upper and internal bootie are so light and breezy, they feel like they’re not even there.
- QUICK TRANSITIONS: The Midfoot Transition Zone is shaped to go from heel to toe quickly.
- WEAR TESTERS SAY: “The shoe transitions nicely as I stride. I feel like I can plant very hard to dig in and get a good run out of the shoe. It handles very nice in wet conditions, more so than the last pair of Launches I have. The overall energy transfer is amazing.”
Running Shoes Store Near Me
How to Buy Running Shoes. Running shoes can have a huge impact on how comfortable you run, whether it’s on a local trail, in the forest, or during a marathon. The right pair can also help prevent accidents and injury, and the wrong pair can increase the risk of injury. Therefore, buying the right pair of running shoes is a good decision, especially for the avid runner. Shop Strategically. Be prepared to spend some money. There is no hard and fast rule on how much it costs to spend on a pair of sneakers, but you can usually expect around $70-120. Running shoes are an investment: the right pair will help you run comfortably and avoid injury and accidents. Buying a good pair of sneakers now can save you money on treatment bills or physical therapist appointments. Don’t be fooled into buying cheap sneakers just because you found them in a cheap basement. You also shouldn’t consume too many products from the latest brands that claim to be using the very latest racing technology. It is unlikely that any of these options will be the perfect shoe for you.